About Me

My photo
Manchester, Hulme, United Kingdom
6ft,regular gym goer 4/5 times a week,non smoker. I'm single live on my own and work in the city centre I consider myself loyal, easy going, friendly, funny (I hope). I like the gym, restaurants, cinema, theatre, shopping and the occasional drink, though a bit of a light weight there I'm afraid 1 glass and I'm drunk.So all in all just a normal guy who is sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes loud, sometimes quiet, sometimes kind, sometimes not, but always just me... I am not impressed by a fancy car, house or job no amount of money can make up for a crap personality.Remember "to the world you may be one person but too one person you may be the world" Time is precious and it costs you nothing.You can do anything you want with it but own it.You can spend it but you cant keep it and once you've lost it there is no getting it back its just gone. As Joan Collins Said "Beauty is like starting with a full bank account and slowly withdrawing cash until there is nothing left"

Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 May 2010

PETS THAT WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES

“The book signings, late-night kennel clubbing, groupies in heat; Olive was learning that fame was a cruel and feral bitch.  “Cock-a-doodle-die!”
Tilly from Chris“If I’m lucky I’ll get tramped by the other reindeer before being flattened by the sleigh.”

Orangey from Jackie in Missoula, MT“If you make me bounce one… more… time… I’m bouncing through that window.”

Thanks to our caption contest winner Guberman! Email me for your free copy of the War & Peace of cute pet books. Photo of Yoko from Torrie & Corrado in Los Angeles.“Oh Lordy! Whatever happened to treating your elders with respect.”


Maisy from Jane“Now I know how Easter eggs are made.”


From Sarah in Seattle“Now that I think about it, I don’t wanna go for a walk.”“You’re mistaking my ‘poker face’ with my ‘I wanna drown myself in the nearest toilet-face’.”


The Doggie Gaga Project Jesse Freidin San Francisco Fine Art Dog Photographer | Jesse Freidin Photographer 
After all the work she put into her Jason Bateman in Teen Wolf Too homage, Shelby was frustrated that everyone was mistaking her for Michael J. Fox.


(via Go Pug Yourself: Shelby the Teen)“I like it ruff.”“You betcha I’m going rogue alright. Going rogue all over your new satin furniture.”“Just pull your pants up and leave the milkbones on the night stand.”Okay Petheads, I’m only one man which means there’s only so many cutelarious Halloween pet photos I can snap tomorrow. So let’s have us a little CONTEST!
The best Halloween pet photo submitted to the site ON actual Halloween (12am PST to 11:59pm) gets a veritable cornucopia of sexy PWWTKT gear.
One PWWTKT t-shirt (of your sizing and color choice)
One PWWTKT book (upon release Dec. 1)
A shitload of bumperstickers
Make it work Petheads. Happy Hoooowl-o-ween!“I can’t wait to go Siegfried and Roy on your ass.”

http://petswhowanttokillthemselves.com/

 Please will someone lend me their pet just for a few hours i want to dress them up....PLEASE !!!!!

No comments: