About Me

My photo
Manchester, Hulme, United Kingdom
6ft,regular gym goer 4/5 times a week,non smoker. I'm single live on my own and work in the city centre I consider myself loyal, easy going, friendly, funny (I hope). I like the gym, restaurants, cinema, theatre, shopping and the occasional drink, though a bit of a light weight there I'm afraid 1 glass and I'm drunk.So all in all just a normal guy who is sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes loud, sometimes quiet, sometimes kind, sometimes not, but always just me... I am not impressed by a fancy car, house or job no amount of money can make up for a crap personality.Remember "to the world you may be one person but too one person you may be the world" Time is precious and it costs you nothing.You can do anything you want with it but own it.You can spend it but you cant keep it and once you've lost it there is no getting it back its just gone. As Joan Collins Said "Beauty is like starting with a full bank account and slowly withdrawing cash until there is nothing left"

Search This Blog

Sunday 11 April 2010

1      I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
2        Ever wonder about those people who spend £1.00 on those little bottles of Evian    
          Try spelling it backwards.
3        I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
4         Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
5          it's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
6         Ever notice that people who spend money on beer, and cigarettes    
                 are always complaining about being broke and not feeling well?

7         Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.
8              It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
9          My wild oats have turned to prunes and All Bran.
10            Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
11        Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
12         Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
13          Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
14          Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
15          You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes,
                   why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
16          Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
17          Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?


No comments: