About Me

My photo
Manchester, Hulme, United Kingdom
6ft,regular gym goer 4/5 times a week,non smoker. I'm single live on my own and work in the city centre I consider myself loyal, easy going, friendly, funny (I hope). I like the gym, restaurants, cinema, theatre, shopping and the occasional drink, though a bit of a light weight there I'm afraid 1 glass and I'm drunk.So all in all just a normal guy who is sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes loud, sometimes quiet, sometimes kind, sometimes not, but always just me... I am not impressed by a fancy car, house or job no amount of money can make up for a crap personality.Remember "to the world you may be one person but too one person you may be the world" Time is precious and it costs you nothing.You can do anything you want with it but own it.You can spend it but you cant keep it and once you've lost it there is no getting it back its just gone. As Joan Collins Said "Beauty is like starting with a full bank account and slowly withdrawing cash until there is nothing left"

Search This Blog

Sunday 12 September 2010

BB NADIA IN SUICIDE BID

BOOED Big Brother housemate Nadia Almada was rushed to hospital after a suicide bid, it was revealed yesterday.

The fragile Portuguese transsexual took an overdose days after saying: "I want to end it all."
Angry rows ... Coolio
Angry rows ... Coolio
famous
A pal staying at her council flat found her slumped in her bathroom after she swallowed a mixture of prescription drugs and painkillers.
The friend dialled 999 and 33-year-old Nadia - booed during her eviction from Ultimate BB last Friday - was taken to hospital.
She was kept under observation throughout Wednesday evening until doctors declared her fit enough to return home.
A source close to the reality TV star - runaway winner of BB5 in 2004 - said: "This is a cry for help. She is very unhappy."




Viewers turned against Nadia - born Jorge Leodoro - after she upset BB11 winner Josie Gibson, 25, by criticising her lover John James Parton, 24.
She ranted when she discovered fellow contestant Ulrika Jonsson was being paid five times as much as her.
And she had furious rows with rapper Coolio, leading to him leaving the house by mutual agreement with BB bosses.
She has received hate mail and claimed Channel 4 edited the show unfairly to make her look like a villain.
Later, she said: "I just feel my life isn't worth living any more. I'm in the gutter and completely distraught."
A Big Brother spokeswoman said last night: "We have been in constant touch with Nadia and like all housemates she has access to all of our after care facilities."

No comments: