About Me

My photo
Manchester, Hulme, United Kingdom
6ft,regular gym goer 4/5 times a week,non smoker. I'm single live on my own and work in the city centre I consider myself loyal, easy going, friendly, funny (I hope). I like the gym, restaurants, cinema, theatre, shopping and the occasional drink, though a bit of a light weight there I'm afraid 1 glass and I'm drunk.So all in all just a normal guy who is sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes loud, sometimes quiet, sometimes kind, sometimes not, but always just me... I am not impressed by a fancy car, house or job no amount of money can make up for a crap personality.Remember "to the world you may be one person but too one person you may be the world" Time is precious and it costs you nothing.You can do anything you want with it but own it.You can spend it but you cant keep it and once you've lost it there is no getting it back its just gone. As Joan Collins Said "Beauty is like starting with a full bank account and slowly withdrawing cash until there is nothing left"

Search This Blog

Friday 27 August 2010

Cheesy Chat Up Lines!

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away
If you were a hamburger, you'd be a McGorgeous
If you stood infront of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
Can I have directions? (To where?) To your heart
Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
Do you know, your hair and my pillow are perfectly colour coordinated.
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!
I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hands.
If it's true that we are what we eat, then I could be you by morning.
I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, and even farther for that thing you do with your tongue.
Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

Hi my name's Doug. That's God spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped in it.
Is your surname Jacobs? Because, girl, you're a cracker.
(Break an ice cube with your teeth) Now I've broken the ice can I buy you a drink?
Is that a fox on your shoulder, or am i seeing double?
You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy!
Are you from Tennessee? Because you are the only ten I see!
You're just like a parking ticket - you've got 'Fine' written all over you!
Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Neither do I, but it broke the ice!
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd but U and I together
Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?
Help the homeless. Take me home with you.
Shall we chat or continue flirting from a distance?
Hi. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?
(Get as close as you can to the other, then stare at his/her lips) Can you feel it? There is some kinda sexual attraction. Can you feel it, too?
Nice to meet you, I'm (your name) and you are...gorgeous!
So, what do you do for a living besides always making all the men excited and warm all over?
Apart from being beautiful, what do you do for a living

No comments: