About Me

My photo
Manchester, Hulme, United Kingdom
6ft,regular gym goer 4/5 times a week,non smoker. I'm single live on my own and work in the city centre I consider myself loyal, easy going, friendly, funny (I hope). I like the gym, restaurants, cinema, theatre, shopping and the occasional drink, though a bit of a light weight there I'm afraid 1 glass and I'm drunk.So all in all just a normal guy who is sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes loud, sometimes quiet, sometimes kind, sometimes not, but always just me... I am not impressed by a fancy car, house or job no amount of money can make up for a crap personality.Remember "to the world you may be one person but too one person you may be the world" Time is precious and it costs you nothing.You can do anything you want with it but own it.You can spend it but you cant keep it and once you've lost it there is no getting it back its just gone. As Joan Collins Said "Beauty is like starting with a full bank account and slowly withdrawing cash until there is nothing left"

Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 June 2010








DOLLY QUOTES


I look just like the girls next door... if you happen to live next door to an amusement park.
I modelled my looks on the town tramp.
I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out.
I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else.
I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde.
Im old enough and cranky enough now that if someone tried to tell me what to do, I'd tell them where to put it.
If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.
Its a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen.
My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order.
People make jokes about my bosoms, why don't they look underneath the breasts at the heart? It's obvious I've got big ones and if people want to assume they're not mine, then let them.
Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills.
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!

Dolly Parton 

No comments: